Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cheap video games at Toys R Us!!!

My brother is a huge video game fanatic, and he never usually gets excited about a good deal, but he was so excited when he looked at the Toys R Us flier and saw this deal.  Think Christmas.....awesome gifts at low prices!  When we got to Toys R Us, there were people loading up their carts with these games.....they had these games for pretty much every system they were made for.  I hope this info helps someone get an awesome gift for an awesome price!  

If you're interested, call ahead if you live a distance to make sure they have what you want before making the trip - my local Toys R Us held my games for me for the hour it took to drive up there!


Band Hero or Guitar Hero sets (includes guitar, game, and band set) - $29.99 


Guitar Hero, DJ Hero, Tony Hawk sets (includes game/guitar, game/turntable, game/skateboard) - $9.99



No comments:

Post a Comment